Setting Our Annual Priorities
What changes or improvements would you like to see in our community in 2018?
Attendees suggest priorities and programs for the coming year. Members then vote for their first, second, and third choices.
Votes are tallied and the results announced on Nextdoor, Facebook,
and our website.
Please plan to attend and help guide the priorities of RPCC for
the coming year.
- 7:00 Call to order
- Meeting minutes are posted at rolandopark.org
- Dues and membership – Lynn Edwards
- 7:10 If present
- Darnisha Hunter – Mayor Faulconer’s office
- Katie Sadd – City Council President Cole’s office
- Office Terry Hoskins – SDPD
- Lee Hernandez – State Assemblymember Shirley Weber’s office
- Chevelle Tate – State Senator Toni Atkins’ office
- 7:45 Setting our priorities for 2018
- 8:30 Wrap up, members turn in ballot