April 10, 2017 – Rolando Park Elementary – Auditorium
Please join us on Monday, April 10, 7pm. Our guest speaker is Joseph Mazares from Urban Corps who will give a presentation on Urban Corps and the City of San Diego free sidewalk tree program and strategies on how best our community can present a plan to the city division that oversees the program.
State Senator Toni Atkins will also be visiting for a few minutes.
It should be a great meeting!
- 7:00 Call to order
- Meeting minutes are posted at rolandopark.org
- Dues and Membership – Debbi Blake
- Update on Mini-Dorm Ordinance – Lynn Edwards
- 7:10 If present
- State Senator Toni Atkins
- Anthony DeLuca – Principal – RPE
- Darnisha Hunter – Mayor Faulconer’s office
- Katie Sadd – Council President Cole’s office
- Office Terry Hoskins – SDPD
- Lee Hernandez – State Assemblymember Shirley Weber’s office
- 8:00 Guest speaker Joseph Mazares from Urban Corps
- 8:30 Wrap up